I’m Kelly! I am excited you dropped by today!
I am a wife to my love of a lifetime. We have three beautiful blessings that just captivate our hearts and keep our feet moving.
My oldest two boys are in primary school. My tiny one is my girly girl who is three and precious. I love my family. They are my biggest blessings.
Once upon a time I was a middle school English teacher. I taught for four and a half years, loving every minute of it. Then I became a stay at home mom. It has been the hardest job I have ever done, but also the most rewarding! I love being home with the kids and cherish this season of my life.
I am a follower of Jesus. He is my everything! My hearts desire is to live my life in an intimate relationship with Jesus. All of me for all of Him.
I write to share my mess and how Jesus moves in my life to transform me more into Him… as a result I am made new. I am a mess on my own, but with Him I am redeemed. My heart is to share those moments…those God moments in my life. In sharing God’s story in my life, I hope to give you hope in the middle of your mess.
Random Fun Facts About Me
- I love coffee!! No morning is complete without it!
- I love music!!
- I love to go out with my hubby!
- I love to read a good book. My favorite thing is to get so into a book that the world melts away. I am transported into this story and captivated by its characters so much so that my hubby will hear laughter, yelling at characters, or crying because the book is just that good.
- I am a city girl with a heart for the country.
- I am quiet yet quirky.
- I love to laugh.
- I love movie night and game night.
- I am always thinking and analyzing things.
- I like to swim and run.
- I love Christmastime.
- I love to gaze at the stars in wonder.
Thanks for visiting!